Wrinkles & Skin Folds
Wrinkles are a well-known and visual sign of aging. Skin aging, loss of skin moisture and loss of tone results in formation of wrinkles.
When a more substantial loss of volume takes place in the tissues underlying the skin, skin folds form. The most common skin folds are the nasolabial folds, marionette lines. In addition to skin folds, one can see changes in the area around the mouth with its perioral wrinkles, smile lines and altered shape of our cheeks.
Thermage®: Simulates bodies own collagen synthesis and improves line lines and wrinkles around eyes, mouth and neck as well as lifting of the jowls.
Trinity treatment by elos: Low energy 3 step laser procedure combining color or pigment correction, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening into one treatment session. It produces enough energy to create marked results while protecting the underlying skin structures making it an ideal choice for long term intensive skin maintenance.
Botox: Larger wrinkles and folds that form or get more pronounced with movements of our facial muscles can be readily treated by our Nurse injectors.
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple
area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the
surface of skin.
Fraxel Laser: For additional skin tightening and resurfacing.
Combining different modalities will give you optimal results. To get your treatment plan, call today for your complimentary consultation.