What is Dermaplaning?
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the skin’s ability to absorb products better
- Reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Stimulates circulation
- Encourages normal shedding (desquamation) of the stratum corneum
- Improves hydration
- Can be used in combination with chemical peels and other facial treatments.
What to expect:
Dermaplaning is most often used on patients with rough, dry skin, superficial hyperpigmentation, mild acne scarring, or fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment results in a more refined, smooth, “glowing” appearance.
The only contraindications to dermaplaning include an allergy to nickel, numerous raised lesions on the skin
and inflamed acne.
780 929 97 97
Make an Appointment
Sign up for important updates and reminders.