Wrinkles are a well-known and visual sign of aging. Skin aging, loss of skin moisture and loss of tone results in formation of wrinkles. At MD Spa we combat wrinkles with a wide variety of anti-aging treatments. When a more substantial loss of volume takes place in the tissues underlying the skin, skin folds form. The most common skin folds are nasolabial folds, marionette lines. In addition to skin folds, one can see changes in the area around the mouth, smile lines and altered shape of cheeks.
Our anti-aging solutions
Thermage: Radio frequency simulates bodies own callogen synthesis.
Micro-needling: Callogen induction therapy.
Trinity treatment by elos: Combining 3 different laser procedures to target pigment, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening in one session. It produces enough energy to create marked results while protecting the underlying skin structures making it an ideal choice for long term intensive skin maintenance.
Botox: larger skin wrinkles and folds that form to get more pronounced with movements of our facial muscles can be readily treated by our nurse injectors.
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
- Pluming thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
Fraxel Laser: For additional skin tightening and resurfacing.